Today’s Building Services Pty Ltd
Today’s Building Services Pty Ltd is the parent company of Today’s Owner Builder. It is a Western Australian company that offers consultancy and certification services to the building industry, State Government and Local Government in Western Australia. We specialise in the certification of plans and documents for Owner Builders and small to medium size commercial and residential projects. We are registered with the WA Building Commission as Building Services Contractors Level 1 (unrestricted).
The Managing Director, Mark Rubie is registered with the WA Building Commission as a level 1 Building Surveyor Practitioner and can assess and certify plans and documents for your proposed project so that you can obtain a Building Permit from your local Permit Authority (local government).
We offer the following services:
- Assessment and certification of plans and specification – for proposed building work,
- Certificates of Design Compliance (CDC) – for Building Permits for proposed work,
- Certificates of Building Compliance (CBC) – for certification of un-authorised work (retrospective approvals),
- Assessments and/or preparation of Alternative Solutions to the building Code of Australia DTS provisions,
- Inspections and reports of completed approved building work or buildings under construction,
- Training for Owner Builders
- Training in Building Regulation and Standards,
- Advice on Building Regulation and Standards.
If you require any of the above services please click on the link below.